Make a Difference
Donations should be written to Peace Justice Center of Nevada County (PJCNC).
The Peace Justice Center of Nevada County is a 501 (c) (3) organization exempt from federal income tax . Donors can deduct contributions they make under IRC Section 170. PJCNC is qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under Section 2055, 2106 or 2522.
Please send donations to:
Peace Center of Nevada County
2036 Nevada City Hwy. #605
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Or, you can donate using your Pay Pal account or your credit card. Just click on the Donate button on the top right corner of this page.
Volunteer Opportunities at the Peace Center
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Membership Campaign Coordinator
- Planners and helpers for Rallies, Demonstrations, Events
- Flyer Design & Distribution
- Tabling at Events
- Peace Project or Presentation
- Nonviolence Project
- Telephone volunteer – afternoons for one week
- Web Master